We have compiled a list of frequently asked questions from guests of our hotel. Hopefully you will find this information useful. If you have a question that is not on the list, please feel free to contact the hotel, it would be our pleasure to assist you.
1. Q: Where is the closest ATM located?
A: There is an ATM located directly in our front lobby.
2. Q: Where is the closest Beer Store/Liquor Store?
A: The closest Beer Store is located on Anne St. (2 minutes by car), and the closest liquor store is located at Minets Point (5 minutes by car)..
3. Q: Where are the ice machines located?
A: There is an ice machine on each floor in the wing, by rooms 130, 230 & 330, and in the tower on the 3rd and 5th floors.
4. Q: Where is the pop machine located?
A: It is located in the front lobby and costs $2.00 per bottle of pop
5. Q: How far is Base Borden from the hotel?
A: Base Borden is located in Angus, which is out Highway 90 approximately 20 minutes away.
6. Q: Where is there a hairdresser/day spa located near the hotel?
A: There are several in Barrie. We recommend Solace Day Spa, or Skinsational. Both facilities offer a wide variety of services.
7. Q: What is there to do in Barrie?
A: We have a large brochure rack in place from Huronia Tourism that has information on local attractions. Anything from right in Barrie on a weekly basis, all the way to Niagara Falls, Toronto and Collingwood. Feel free to visit our activities page for some other ideas as well.
8. Q: Do you allow pets?
A: Yes, Holiday Inn Barrie Hotel & Conference Centre is pet friendly. Please refer to our pet policy page for more information on bringing your pet with you.
9. Q: Do you have dry cleaning services?
A: Yes, we have same-day dry cleaning services Monday to Friday.
10. Q: What hours does the pool/fitness facility operate?
A: Our pool/fitness facility opens at 5:30am and closes at 11:00pm. Use your room key card to access the facility.
11. Q: Is there a charge for phone calls?
A: There is no charge for local calls and long distance is billed at various rates.